IT HelpDesk Specialist
Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our IT HelpDesk Specialist, you are responsible for the smooth operations of end- user IT Functions to allow employees to effectively delivery on their business responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Attending to IT Helpdesk requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Troubleshooting PC/NB terminal equipment and network problems.
- Implementing information security regulations.
- Working closely with Taipei office on IT policy implementation.
- Setting up VPN.
- Escalate issues as required to the appropriate IT administrators / system owners.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing, and replacing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
- Learn and develop proficiency in supporting the software and hardware used and supported by the organization.
- Setup and deploy corporate computers, VoIP phones, mobile phones and network printers for end-users as per internal processes.
- Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
- IT Inventory tracking.
- Assist with corporate event support using Teams and other web conferencing tools
- Ability to be on call for 24/7 support, as necessary.
- Other non-helpdesk IT tasks assigned.
- Experience working in an IT Helpdesk environment.
- Experience providing IT Helpdesk support to remote offices/users
- Familiar with computer maintenance, troubleshooting, and understand network infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of a range of diagnostic tools and utilities
- Strong system management capabilities (Windows AD, MS Office365 series).
- Strong network management capabilities (Switch/ router/ wireless AP/ firewall device operation, setting, troubleshooting).
- Strong network security management capabilities.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Information security certification or experience with ISO27001 will be a bonus.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)