Veolia Singapore | Date Posted: 6-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
To provide helpdesk support for Veolia Singapore.
- Install and maintain information systems, including Windows Server, Linux, Kaspersky and Google management
- Responsible for IS&T inventory, user training and helpdesk support for PC, printer and phone
- Troubleshoot IT related issues
- Support project roll out
- Will be deployed to various sites to support business
- Will be exposed to other area of IT as part of learning opportunities and career progression
- Bachelor’s Degree / Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in windows server management, Linux, Kaspersky and Google management
- Expertise in WIFI device CISCO (Meraki) and routers & switches including D-Link.
- Certification in MCSE and VMWare would be an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer and service oriented
- Good time management
- High learning agility
Interested candidates are requested to submit application online or email full CV with detailed experiences of previous projects, stating current and expected salary, availability date, etc.
Successful candidate will be working in the main office located at 17 Tuas Avenue 12 Singapore 639037. Company transport is provided.
Veolia Es Singapore Industrial Pte Ltd