IT Helpdesk Engineer
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 13-Aug-2020
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- 1 year renewable contract
- Working location: Nearby City Hall MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Daily operational support on user laptops, laptop software (office), office equipment (printer, scanner),video call and conference phone system, and user phones network (wireless, wired), serves and security firewalls., inventory and asset management.
- User support and customer service which being present and available to clients requiring technical assistance.
- Respond to questions from all emails and callers.
- Administer helpdesk software.
- Follow standard Service Desk operating procedures, accurately log all service.
- Min. Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Min. 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Technical & Helpdesk Support or equivalent.
- Candidiates with knowledge in network routers and switches will be more preferred
- Able to speak in mandarin will be an advantage, to assist with overseas users from China
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)