IT Helpdesk Assistant
- 4-day work week, 12-hour rotating shift
- Opportunities for career growth
- Conducive working environment
Our client, in the medical industry, is seeking an IT Helpdesk Assistant (6-Months Contract to Perm) to join their team.
- Provide technical support on desktop and servers
- Assist in application installation, setup and maintenance of clinical devices
- Network and security troubleshooting
- Escalate service issues that cannot be completed within agreed service levels or timeline
- Communicate with users as required, and keep users informed of incident progress
- Diploma in Information Technology/ Computer Science field
- At least 1 year of relevant helpdesk experience
- Able to commit to the rotating shift hours
Interested job-seekers, please click "Apply Now" or email your detailed resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] and attention it to Ms. Alicia Lim Yi Jun (CEI Reg. No.: R1659899).
Celecti Pte. Ltd.