IT Helpdesk Analyst
Looking for applicants with experience in providing IT helpdesk support, via mobile & email
• Involved in Incident, Problem and Service Request Management.
• Provide workarounds and solutions based on Service Level Objectives.
• In the case of Problem Management, collaboration with Solution teams to ensure timely corrective actions and testing by other users.
• Propose or recommend IT Services modifications to reduce user impact. Refer more complex problems to problem managers and/or senior level.
• Clarify tickets logged with requesters and communicate about resolution progress.
• Ensure satisfactory customer service and prompt response times to the requesters.
• Share her/his support knowledge with peers in the same team and maintain associated documentation.
• Communicate with user community to provide the status of open problems and the changes associated with new solutions.
• Escalate significant issues or outages to the management.
• Develop and maintain good working relationships, resolve problems, and positively influence others in order to successfully produce customer satisfaction.
• Diploma in IT or relevant fields
• 2-3 years minimum relevant experience
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems
• General knowledge of IT infrastructure : Lan, WAN, Windows servers, active directory
• Good knowledge of informatics hardware (PC, Printer, scanner, smartphones etc.)
• Basic Knowledge in SAP system (account, print)
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd