IT Governance Officer - Banking
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD| Date Posted: 25-Sep-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3051|EA Personal Registration No: R1106845
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Responsible to enhance on the overall IT Operation Governance and Compliance within IT BAU:
- Identify and implement areas of improvements;
- Formalize IT operation Governance framework and enhance overall IT Service Delivery through sound governance, procedural controls, IT Security and Quality Assurance framework and policies;
- Ensure compliance with Bank’s IT Governance policies and procedures, and implement support initiatives to strengthen the governance and develop a robust reporting mechanism for the IT Management incorporating appropriate escalations as required;
- Provide regular review of Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) and Key Control Indicators (KCIs), tracking of progress issues and actions;
- Keep abreast with regulatory guidelines (e.g. MAS TRMS and MAS Outsourcing Guidelines, BNM RMIT) and updates, ensuring that these guidelines are well understood and plans are developed.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with proven experience in IT Governance, Risk and Compliance principles, as well as IT Controls in all disciplines of technology domains, preferably within the Financial Services
- Solid technical and functional knowledge of relevant financial services internal rules and policies of Singapore and the APAC region
- Proven knowledge of operational risks within processes, experience in IT Governance Reviews, Controls Testing and Assurance, and delivery of training
- Proven experience in applying legal/regulatory guidance into solving practical problems.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD