IT Governance & Compliance Senior Analyst
Our client is a local public listed company. They are a leading supplier of printing and packaging solutions, turnkey software manufacturing, value chain management services, 3rd party logistics, reverse logistics & distribution to multinational clients worldwide. Due to their expansion, they are currently looking for a IT Governance & Compliance Senior Analyst
- Responsible for the procedure and controls to assure compliance with company and regulatory policies and procedures as well as industry best practices
- Oversee and draft/refine/update IT policies, procedures and guidelines to ensure daily operations and project management are aligned with most current best practices and regulations. Ensure that such policies and procedures are reviewed and updated regularly
- Monitor and review IT systems to ensure they follow policies and practices. To evaluate technology, identify controls, and keep records and ensure all processes and governance are executed in accordance to polices and best practices
- Ensure that staff has a solid understanding of auditing procedures and necessary independence to conduct their own investigations. Prepare and compile audit records into coherent report for the audit committees. Conduct pre-audit review if necessary
- Assist IT Director and managers to analyse and identify technology gaps, especially in IT security and compliance, and work with the rest of IT teams to implement appropriate changes and improvements to close these technological gaps
- Promote, share and raise awareness of changes and update to IT policies / regulation / cybersecurity matters across the company
- Oversee and supervise IT teams in the region to align the IT development, processes and interoperability among the systems across entities.
- Possess a bachelor's degree in computer science or IT-related discipline; competent in IT systems, design and solutioning with understanding IT security implementations.
- With at least 4 years work experience, in IT system development, deployment and support
- Familiar with IT governance and auditing-related practice; certification in Risk and Information Systems (CRISC) or equivalent would be an advantage.
- Having supported or carried out IT implementation or development functions to understand and enable the development of policies and procedures
- Responsible, encourage creative problem solving, and promote a constructive work environment among staff across the different teams and entities. Able to direct audit functions while understanding the risks associated with operations and the emerging technologies.
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C,
Jurong Gateway Road
EA Licence No.: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)
United Personnel Services