It Executve - Maintainence & Support (automotive Industry)
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strong career development and exposure opportunities
- Team based collaborative working
Alpine Group is a major player in the complex and competitive automotive market in Singapore. With over 40 years of invaluable experience, Alpine Group operates as Singapore’s leading Auto Dealership. Boasting key milestone achievements & winning industry trust and partnerships from – Banks/Financial Investors, Insurance Corporations, Government Regulatory bodies and most importantly it’s ever expanding consumer base.
Alpine prides itself on its robust network of staff; many of whom has grown with the company and are making new strides in the digital economy.
- Focus on web development areas
- Work closely with the online team (graphic design, content teams, etc)
- Recommend and/or implement architecture and design code that can be easily enhanced and reused
- Develop cross-browser / platform HTML, CSS and Java Script, which is including excellent knowledge in all the below topics:
- XML / JSON
- DOM Modification
- Shared Hosting Deployment
- VPS Deployment
- Maintain style guidelines internally and externally to ensure all creative meets established quality standards
- Help maintain a creative and fun work environment for everyone, which promotes fresh ideas and enthusiasm around our work
- Delivering results on time with high level of quality
- Provide technical support for our internal staffs
- Fluent in English (both written & spoken)
- Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology
- Minimum 1 year experience in PHP programming
- Proficiency in PHP, and MySQL database is a must.
- Proficiency in CodeIgniter / Laravel Framework.
- Familiar in open source technologies such as WordPress, Magento, etc.
- Knowledge and experience in SEO and Internet Marketing is a plus
- Perform maintenance of website through coding / cms
- Good knowledge of Server Hosting, Cpanel, Domain, etc.
- Familiar with Payment Integration such as Paypal & Local Payment Gateway.
- Familiar with API
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Only Singaporean are welcome to apply