IT Executive (Tuas | Up to $3200 | VMware)
- Basic up to $3200
- Mon - Fri, 8.30am – 5.15pm
- Location: Tuas
- Support and maintain the activities of IT operation of the group including daily helpdesk and technical support to the end-users.
- Support deployment, troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software applications such as Microsoft, server, workstations, firewall, emails, internet security, VPN, VOIP and Data backups.
- Plan, coordinate and manage installation and maintenance activities
- Handle the support and management of IT infrastructure locally and oversea
- Liaise with vendor for maintenance services, hardware procurement and project implementation.
- Maintain the Active Directory and Group policy management, window operating system, disaster recovery plan.
- Prepare an IT Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ensure IT system compliances such as software licences, server licences
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology or relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure or relevant experience
- Experienced working as a Systems Engineer, Network Engineer & Security Analyst
- Knowledge on MS Server Windows 2008 & above, Firewall, DHCP, VPN, Share Point, Email Exchange Server and TCP/IP Networking configuration
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON or send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Edmund Chung Keng Loon
Reg No.: R1986801
MCI CAREER SERVICES PTE LTD
EA License No. 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd