IT Executive @ Tuas (SAP, VM Ware, 5 Days, Max $3200)
HR Focus| Date Posted: 13-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R1880292
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.15pm
- To reduce the downtime of hardware and provide resolutions to issues for users, supports the group IT operations.
- To support deployment, troubleshooting and maintenance of hardware and software applications such as Microsoft, server, workstations, firewall, emails, internet security, VPN, VOIP and Data backups.
- To support and maintain the activities of IT operation of the group including daily helpdesk and technical support to the end-users.
- To plan, coordinate and manage installation and maintenance activities as and when required
- To handle the support and management of IT infrastructure locally and overseas
- Collaboration and co-ordination with vendor for maintenance services, hardware procurement and project implementation.
- To maintain the Active Directory and Group policy management, window operating system, disaster recovery plan.
- To prepare an IT Standard Operating Procedures.
- To ensure IT system compliances such as software licences, server licences
- Min Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- Experienced in Managed Network routing configuration
- Min 3 years of hands-on experience in IT infrastructure, troubleshooting enterprise hardware and servers or Windows-based server
- Experienced working as a Systems Engineer, Network Engineer & Security Analyst
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot issues effectively
- MS Server Windows 2008 & above, Firewall, DHCP, VPN, Share Point, Email Exchange Server and TCP/IP Networking configuration
- SAP or any other ERP experience
- VM Ware experience
Please ATTACH your resume in WORD with the following information :
- Reason for leaving last employment
- Last drawn salary
- Expected salary
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)