IT executive (POS) , Salary up to $2,500 (URGENT)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 25-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 99C4599|EA Personal Registration No: R1104585
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Responsibilities and duties:
- Acts as contact for all users on system issues or problems. Troubleshoots, analyzes and escalates software and hardware issues as needed to ensure resolution and keeps system operational.
- Maintains the integrity and the functionality of business unit systems by performing system and database maintenance. Monitors system performance; analyzes problems and recommends solutions.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to provide recommendations on new initiatives or projects.
- Work with IT partners, functional analysts and vendor on small projects.
- Keeping abreast of technological developments and applications and uses that information to proactively initiate enhancements to mitigate against future problems.
- Degree or Diploma Holder in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 2 years of prior work experience in an IT helpdesk operation or support role. Prior experience in IT
- Knowledge of business-specific application systems in Retail F&B industry, such as POS, Portal, ERP, Mobile Apps - Ability to apply knowledge of multidisciplinary business principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional projects and activities.
- Knowledge of Installation, configuration, administration, performance backup, monitoring and tuning, capacity planning and maintenance of the systems, especially Point of Sale system.
- Possesses strong analytical, technical solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong technical knowledge in Troubleshooting of PC, Network and Server related Confidential problems.
- Familiar with Windows Servers Active Directory domain services administration, troubleshooting, health check and fine-tuning.
- Ability to identify/define technology solutions delivering required business capabilities.
- Familiarity /skill to objectively assess benefits, costs, and viability of proposed solution options.
- Familiarity with business process design and the ability to drive process improvement initiatives.
Interested applicants, please Email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jane Ng Wei Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd