Hirsch Bedner Associates Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 22-Sep-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
Candidates should ideally possess the following:-
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience with a recognized diploma in IT.
- Experienced with Windows & Office 365, Windows networking, and with Windows.
- Experienced with Server, PC and Printer hardware & configurations.
- Able to troubleshoot IT related issues, propose solutions and provide IT support to users.
- Able to work independently and able to multi-task, take initiative and work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment, whilst recording outcomes in the service management system tool (SpiceWorks).
- Enthusiastic and effective team player.
- Experience supporting architecture/ design application suite (AutoDesk, Adobe).
Candidates should be able to display:
- A technical, logical thought process
- Problem-solving skills
- An ability to stick to strict deadlines and prioritise their workload
- A keen eye for detail
Hirsch Bedner Associates Pte Ltd