As an IT Executive, you will report to our Manager, IT. You will be responsible for providing IT support and systems trouble-shooting, network management and maintenance of the Club's network and e-communications systems. You will liaise with vendors and system users, ensure compliance with security policy laid down by the Club, provide IT training, guidance and technical support to end-users and assist in the schedules, coordination and implementation of plans/projects to set up network systems.
- Provide 1st level technical assistance to end-users
- setup, maintain and troubleshoot various client and server OS such as MS Windows, Linux.
- Setup, maintain and troubleshoot networking equipment such as switches, routes, vpn, firewall and wireless equipment.
- Setup new workstation (desktop/laptop), add network printers, familiar with migration of MS Outlook end user files from old to new workstation.
- Familiar with computer hardware replacement ie. hard disk, ram, power supply etc.
- Maintain website and do email broadcast and APPs
- provide training and support to end-users.
- Keen and passionate about IT industry with strong desire to work and learn.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to hande end-users in a professional and timely manner.
- Strong working knowledge in Windows, Linux Server Environment and Networking.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Minimum Diploma in IT or Computer Studies
- Possess a valid Class 3 licence (as an advantage).
Civil Service Club (CSC)