AcePLP delivers integrated engineering design services to leading contractors, architects, consultants, project engineers and designers. We provide Building Information Modelling (BIM), 2D CAD drafting, 3D modelling, print management and consultancy to our clients across Singapore, Southeast Asia and Middle East.
Join us to be part of our growing team! Collectively, the team increases the workflow efficiency of projects in the building, transport, infrastructure, oil & gas, and water treatment sectors.
- Provide overall IT system administration and maintenance support
- Install, configure and troubleshoot desktop PCs, servers, printers and network
- Repair and upgrade PC, hardware and software
- Diagnose and solve hardware and software problems
- Support the infrastructure set-up in clients’ premise
- Maintain records of software licences
- Maintain inventory of equipment and supplies (cables, adapters, etc.)
- Plan and undertake scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Update website content and improve website
- Diploma in IT related discipline
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Able to work independently
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of Windows platform
- Knowledge of Internet & system securities
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP will be an added advantage
- Singaporeans/SPRs and Malaysian
Please indicate clearly in your resume your nationality, and your current/ expected salaries.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested parties, send full resume to- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
AcePLP Pte Ltd