• Provide maintenance of the client environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing standard hardware and software, and supporting the local and international IT team.
• Responsible for the equipment which is located in Singapore showroom and warehouse and in 8 other representative offices around Asia (ID, MY, TH, VN, PH, HK, TW, KR).
• Newest IT technologies like Instant Messaging, Audio- and Videochat and remote control gives you all possibilities at one finger tip.
• Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries and resolve 1st level incidents to the end user´s satisfaction quickly and effectively (iPhones/iPads, Laptops, PCs, printers, videoconference systems, etc.)
• Log all calls in the Service Desk Management System (Valuemation)
• Maintaining a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and track changes
• Take ownership of user issues and follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
• To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries adhere to all service management principles
• Provide basic in-house trainings in our collaboration tools like Instant Messaging and virtual meeting rooms
• Keep close contact to the headquarters IT department in Germany to ensure and follow all IT procedures within our defined standards
• Degree, major in computer science, IT infrastructure or similar experiences in a global IT environment
• Good communication skills, verbal and written
• Customer service and people oriented
• Min 2 to 3 years experience working in a global IT environment or helpdesk department
• Experience in supporting desktops, laptops, printers, security equipment, MS Win10 and MS O365 and the usage of a ticketing system
• Ability to support IT corporate requirements outside regular business hours.
• Experience in managing vendors, negotiating contracts and procuring IT equipment is a plus
• Knowledge of LAN/WAN network infrastructure, phone systems and VMWare is a plus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6671 9884
Georgez Josiah LIM
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1108994
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd