Responsible for coordinating and directing activities associated with the support and maintenance of 1st Level IT Support. Monitoring and maintaining workplace technology and responding to users' requests for help. He is also responsible to propose for hardware and software procurement and asset management (licenses, warranties, etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Handling and maintaining IT assets - software and hardware including licensing.
- As 1st level support by identifying, troubleshooting applications and systems NetSuite, eCommerce, Affiliate, POS, Mobile Apps, etc.
- Ensure all users raise support issue into IT Helpdesk and it's been attend within timeline.
- Support, monitor and maintain the IT Infrastructure and networking.
- Candidate must possess at least, Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of working experience in related field is required for this position.
- Hands-on experience in troubleshooting and supporting any ERP system will be added advantage.
- Resourceful, enthusiastic and able to work independently.
- Excellent analysis, solution design and analytical problem-solving skills with minimum supervision.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, organizational and team player.
- Ability to work in a small, dynamic team with numerous responsibilities.
Success Resources Pte Ltd