Harry's International Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 9-Aug-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
To administer and ensure all information technology systems in office and outlets are operated efficiently
and securely at all times.
- Provide remote access support to users via phone and/or VPN (Team Viewer)
- Provide on-site access support to Operations (whenever required)
- Perform installation, configuration of computers, printers, SAP & POS system
- Basic knowledge in Domain Server; Tablets PC (Ipad) & Smartphones installation & troubleshooting
- Perform setting-up and troubleshooting of email management (POP 3), such as MS Outlook, Webmail
- Liaise with various vendors and supplies providers to manage database server, email space hosting & IT Assets Management
- Involve and support on matters relating to information security for IT projects
- Other duties assigned by superior
- Degree or Diploma in IT or equivalent may apply
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
- Past Experience in Retail/ F&B industry with exposure to POS systems will be an added advantage
- Knowledge in Windows XP/7, Active Directory, File Sharing & Data Backup
- Networking knowledge – WAN, LAN, FTP, TCP/IP, Firewall, Switch, ADSL Routers, CCTV Remote Viewing (Dyn), VNC, TeamViewer.
- Required to travel to different outlets island wide whenever required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Harry's International Pte Ltd