Duties & Responsibilities
1. Install & configure staff PC, upgrade workstations & peripherals.
2. Network administrator of MS Outlook / Email, HR Payroll & eleave software, Finance ACCPAC
system and all Office equipment such as telephone, Copier/Printer etc.
3. Carry out Preventive Work on PCs, Servers and Firewalls.
4. Implement security measures on Windows systems based on corporate standard.
5. Anticipate technical risks and issues to ensure that appropriate mitigation planning is in place to
avoid compromising delivery.
6. Perform secondary data back-up on file shared drive and server.
7. Perform IT annual audit and inventory list on-site and review IT policies.
8. Prepare yearly IT budget.
9. Prepare Newsletter, ISO posters, announcements, e-cards.
10. Design and create effective communication for corporate events/publications.
11. Programming and development of company's websites and clients’ website.
12. Programming and development of Happiness Index Survey.
13. Assist in maintenance, training and support to Facilities Management Software.
14. Support off-site office staff on all IT related matter.
15. Maintain Visitor stations.
16. Maintain company website, database and intranet.
17. Review all IT contracts, look for best available vendor for cost/effectiveness.
18. Maintain proper IT documentation and records.
19. Any duties as assigned by the Management.
Job Requirement :
1. Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent.
2. At least 2 years of relevant experience in applications development and desktop support.
3. Proficient in programming (XML, ASP, C, C++, Visual Basic, SQL, MS SQL, Java, HTML, PHP).
4. Proficiency in different operating systems in Windows environment and hardware knowledge.
5. Knowledge of system administration, portal/web services and SQL database will be an added advantage.
6. Knowledge is handling Amazon Web Services(AWS) updates and security.
7. Knowledge of SEO will be an added advantage.
8. Customer service orientated with good communication & human relationship skills.
9. Proactive, team player and good learning attitude.
One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina)
At One Marina Property Services Pte Ltd (One Marina) , you will play a vital role in helping to achieve the company’s vision of becoming a world-class organization, by providing the best real estate and property management services for our shareholders. There is a wide range of opportunities available at One Marina, from Project Management to playing a supportive role in Building Facilities. We are constantly looking for innovative and committed individuals to take up the challenge and join us.