IT Executive (for an Educational Institution)
Job Title : IT Executive
Department : Operations
The incumbent is responsible for the maintenance and support of all networks, systems, software and applications used by the organisation. He/she is also responsible for ensuring that IT security policies and procedures are adhered to. In addition, the role will also involve overall capacity and system planning.
- Ensure the security and integrity use of IT assets and information.
- Provide IT assistance and support to all users (ie. Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve all network problems & software issues, install, configure, administer and maintain IT software/hardware)
- Monitor compliance of IT policies, procedures and other regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the smooth operations and reliability of all IT resources, intranet and network access.
- Liaise with suppliers for purchase, maintenance and support of IT hardware, software and services.
- Perform regular data backup across the entire network.
- Conduct checks diagnostics on hardware system
- Managing the procurement of IT systems including budgeting and billing related purchases and expenditures
- Hardware support including setup, troubleshoot, maintenance and upgrade of system.
- To assist in user accounts and permissions management.
- Involve in IT systems, architecture and resources planning.
- Ensure website, software and hardware are regularly updated and operating in optimum conditions.
- Perform any ad hoc projects as and when assigned.
- A Diploma/Degree in IT discipline with appropriate certifications (Microsoft MCSE), Graphic & Media Design, Creative Multimedia, Web Design or related qualifications.
- Strong IT background with at least 3 years relevant experience in server and network administration, user support and IT infrastructure.
- Good knowledge of latest and recent Windows operating systems and application software, Active Directory, Group Policy, TCP/IP Networking, MS Exchange Server 2003 and later versions, SMTP configurations, Microsoft IIS, and SQL Server 2000 and later versions.
- Good grasp of IT issues and problem solving and ability in full application development life cycle of IT systems from user requirements, vendor delivery management, system integration and implementation management.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently in a fast paced, target driven environment.
- Pleasant personality with good presentation and communication skills.
Basic salary ranges from $2300 to $2800.
Please submit your resumes in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details:-
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
- Reason for wanting to leave present job
Michael Goh Keng Guan
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1873483