IT Engineer (VVIP Support / 6 months contract / URGENT)
We are looking for a IT Engineer for 6 months maternity cover.
- Act as the IT Ambassador which will represent IT in the Singapore’s offices that is accountable to provides support, advice and guidance to the users.
- Keep abreast with IT technologies that is deploy by the Global team in order to coach the user on how to use those solutions effectively.
- Providing High Touch IT support to the Director of the Asia Pacific that is based in Singapore office which covers the following main areas.
- Ensuring all the company data are being backup regularly from his primarily machine.
- Ensuring all the IT Backup equipment’s (Laptop, Mobile Phone) are up to date.
- Perform monthly Preventive Maintenance for all the IT equipment’s that are setup
- Ensuring all IT Infrastructures services are delivered with high availability/reliability and excellent quality that meet business requirement.
- Providing day to day IT support to the users.
- Supporting IT Infrastructure and Communication Solutions, with a focus on the following vendors:
- Microsoft Suite of Products (Ms Windows and Ms Office)
- Desktop, Notebook and Workstation (HP, Dell)
- Server (HP)
- Storage (NetApp)
- Data Backup Solution (Symantec)
- Corporate Multi-Functional Printer (Fuji Xerox)
- Network Infrastructure (Cisco)
- Corporate WAN link (Verizon)
- Internet link for Corporate Guest Wi-Fi (Starhub)
- Telephony – specifically IP based (Cisco)
- Video conferencing (Polycom)
- UPS for Communication Room (Schneider)
- CCTV and Door Access System
- Supporting the Repsol Trading’s users on the following specific Trading applications: -
- Enabling efficient and effective use of IT infrastructure
- Monitoring the level of customer satisfaction at regular intervals and after each significant delivery of project or service.
- Coordinating with Regional IT Infrastructure teams to ensure alignment with internal regional/global standards.
- Managing and coordinating external vendors and regional IT Teams assisting with the delivery of infrastructure solutions.
- Responding to users’ queries and complaints, escalating when necessary and ensuring that corrective action is taken.
- Developing and managing IT project(s) and budget(s), and input into the country budget.
- Presenting budgets and business cases for review, together with end-to-end support for agreed initiatives.
- Bridging the gap between business needs and IT capability by gathering high-level requirements from the business, and translating them to detailed IT specifications.
- Point of Contact for IT team in Singapore to provide support and work with the regional and internal teams on new requirements and request that is related to IT Infrastructures services.
- Providing after office hour support as when is necessary to the users.
- Minimum 5 years in providing IT Support to Senior Management or VIP for a corporate environment
- Strong technical knowledge with the following technologies: -
- Microsoft technologies solution in Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Microsoft Active Directory and GPO management
- Good technical knowledge on IT troubleshooting skills
- Have experienced worked in a medium organization
- Knowledgeable on general IT Support for quick resolution
- Must be able to work independently and under pressure
- Good communication skills and must be confident to communicate with top management
*Please note that this will be a six months contract under Recruit Express headcount.
EA Licence No. 99C4599
EA Personnel Registration No. R1872248 (Serene Lim See Min)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd