IT Engineer (ServiceNow)
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 90C4037|EA Personal Registration No: R1877924
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Perform service requests on ServiceNow Platform.
- Familiar with case management flow - execute, follow up, close
- Handle incident tickets, investigate & provide temporary &/or permanent resolution of incidents escalated. Provide timely status updates to relevant parties and close all tickets once complete.
- Provide advice and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals.
- Required to perform basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services.
- Monitor the agreed service level, document & maintain the configuration of the systems; provide regular reporting to relevant parties
- Strong communication skills.
- ITE/ Diploma in IT/ Engineering or any related field
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in providing desktop / service desk support
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows 8 onwards / Microsoft Office/ O365
- Applicants with more years of relevant experience may be considered for senior roles.
- Office hours or 12 hrs rotating shifts available
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd