IT Engineer (Lotus Notes)
• To support, manage and provide technical solution to Workflow and Client Applications.
• Knowledge in Software Development Life Cycle Process
• Develop web applications according to requirement define by end users
• Sound knowledge of object oriented technology and application development tools
• Second level functional support for users and investigate cause of failures
• Drive continuous improvement in work processes and environment to achieve assigned section/department and/or company KPI
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering/ Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 4 years of relevant experiences in Workflow and Lotus Notes Client Application environment.
• Required skills: Lotus Notes scripts and DB Stored Procedure
• Excellent in analytical & problem-solving skills
• Excellent troubleshooting skills, and ability to learn new tasks
• Monitor the performance and analyze end user requirements
• Provide support for manufacturing and business reports and applications that generate/view the reports for analysis
• Good team player
• Must be able to work independently.
SYSTEMS ON SILICON MANUFACTURING COMPANY (SSMC)