IT Engineer -Level 1
- Email and phone communication with customer.
- Troubleshoot system/network problems
- diagnose and solve hardware or software issues
- manage customers' cases and ensure the issues are recorded, tracked, resolved and follow-ups on time.
- Take responsibility and ownership of customer problem, from start to resolution
- Service existing client and new customer on IT related matters
- Install/upgrade support for IT resources (IT hardwares, operating systems, applications and any IT related equipment)
- Maintain and document down all customer’s infrastructure and network diagram including router settings, IP address, passwords, backup schedule and backup location.
- Maintain company internal IT hardware
- Attending to Onsite IT support (Need to travel around Singapore)
- To have high level of integrity and ethics
- Report to IT Manager and the Managing Director
Proficiency in computers and technologies
strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude
Good communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
Fresh poly graduate are welcome!
Job Location: All over Singapore
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
Diploma or ITE certs with basic general IT knowledge
Nanyang Tech Pte Ltd