Salary Range: Up to $4,000
- To review the current IT infrastructure and make improvement plans.
- Handle 1st & 2nd level IT support issues.
- Plan and implement the work based on company policy and ensure on schedule.
- Support and maintain the MS Windows serves, SAN Storages, Lotus notes system and Cisco network frastructure of the whole company.
- To maintain and improve backup of the systems.
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g. routers, switches)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Provide support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
Qualifications and Experience
- You must possess minimally a Diploma/Degree in Information Technology.
- 1-2 years of working experience in IT end user support environment
- Experience in system / desktop troubleshooting is highly advantageous.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good troubleshooting skill Computer hardware and software knowledge.
- Good knowledge in IT Wintel environment, Apple and peripherals, Wintel Services (Active Directory, Microsoft File Services, print services, etc).
- Basic network accessibility and troubleshooting skill.
- Self-motivated and good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
Excellent communication skills (Able to converse well with multi-national internal-customers)
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 857X4R
People Profilers Pte Ltd