You will provide hardware, software, network and infrastructure support for POS (Point-Of-Sales), PC/NB, printers, perform and monitor daily system jobs in retail applications and render IT telephone hotline and helpdesk services to users. You will also be responsible for IT equipment management and reconciliation.
• Diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science equivalent.
• Minimum 2 – 3 years relevant working experience in PC hardware/ software and networking support.
• Knowledge on Point-Of-Sales application will be added advantage.
• Effectively bilingual with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• A team player who is hands-on, able to multi-task and work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Possess initiative, a positive attitude and willingness to learn.