PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Oct-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- Good Career Advancement
- Open for Professional Conversion Program (PC)
We are hiring for IT Engineer with no IT experience, keen in exploring a new career in IT industry. This candidate must be willing to go through the Professional Conversion Programme.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7 ,Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Microsoft Office
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Engineers
- Provide user data and application recovery
- Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software
- Use tools and methodologies to load, copy and customize operating system configurations for deployment
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory
- Familiarize end users on basic software, hardware and peripheral device operation
- Take ownership and responsibility of queries, issues and problems assigned to the Desktop Support Engineers
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Performs remedial repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Customize desktop hardware to meet user specifications and site standards
- Provides phone , e-mail. First point of contact for troubleshooting all IT related problems, including hardware/software, passwords, and printer problems.
- Provides 24x7 Service Desk support as defined by first response/Tier 1 support.
- To qualify for the Professional Conversion Programme (PCP), new hire must not have similar job role(s) or related position(s) in previous employment
- Successful applicant who are under Professional Conversion Programme (PCP) will have to sign a 1-year bond
- Required to perform 24 X 7 shift work in support of operational IT related mission/after duty hours on call/emergency requirements.
- No experience requirement as training will be provided
- Resourceful, conscientious, dedicated and a good team player
- Only Singapore Citizens need apply
- Successful applicant will need to go through 3 months training (location @ Jurong)
- Work location after 3 months training: island wide
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd