IT Engineer (IT Support / Northeast) - 1 year contract
- Daily review of system backups for local site and operating servers and network equipment (review and documentation)
- Support of Office Suite, Outlook email applications on the desktop and other company endorsed desktop and mobile applications.
- Resolution of hardware and software problems related to the desktop and mobile devices.
- First level support for all non SAP applications.
- Assist Network administrators with troubleshooting of Network Connectivity, Server and VOIP issues and maintaining correct Active Directory entries for desktops.
- Maintain incident and service tickets.
- Planning and implementation of IT rollout projects
- Continuous monitoring of operations and proactive development to improve user experience
- Recommend solution and ideas for improvement and optimization
- Support production and office peripherals as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Studies/Information Technology or equivalent
- Possessing at least 3 years of relevant IT Engineer experiences
- Experience with Industrial IOT / Industry 4.0 is desired
- Knowledge on ITIL process
- Having knowledge of the following is desired:
- Latest version of Microsoft Outlook 2016 and 365 and Sharepoint.
- Microsoft Office 365, One Drive, Basic Skype Setup, Browser setup (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer), basic apps available on mobile devices, setup on mobile devices.
- Latest version of windows.
- Basic configuration of PCs and laptops.
- Overall LAN/WAN concepts including DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN, DNS, ADS and knowledge of remote access technologies.
- Server and Windows 7 Professional and/or latest version.
- This role is on 1 year contract
- Working location at Ang Mo Kio. Expected to travel to different sites for support (if required).
- Interested candidate must be open to work in office and production environment at various plants located in Singapore
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17776
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD