IT Engineer ( Infrastructure/ West/ Up $4500 )
√ Industry: Plastic Manufacturing MNC
√ Location: West
√ Working Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5.45pm
√ Good Remuneration Package
- Provide support to corporate office in Singapore and regional end-users on technical issues, hardware and operational problems (e.g. Computers, Notebooks, Multi-Function Printers, Bar-code scanners, AV equipment and Smart mobile phones etc.).
- Provide support for Windows (XP/7/8/10) and Linux related problems, MS Office, Emails, ERP systems, Manufacturing design proprietary software, and in-house work-flow systems.
- Expedite timely creation and deletion of Windows active directory of users and groups for local and regional sites.
- Ensure the daily onboarding and off-boarding of staff and adhering the procedures of IT asset issuance returns and disposal.
- Respond to service requests, incidents, manage the Helpdesk ticketing system with follow-up of status to stakeholders.
- Support the procedure of IT asset update, tracking and verification activities.
- Manage the inventory of software asset and licenses.
- Assist in IT Security of enterprise anti-virus updates for end-points, servers, networking and proprietary hardware.
- Secondary support for servers, networking, backup jobs failures, incidents and escalation to respective L2/L3 support.
- Vendor escalation for repairs, replacements and at users’ requests.
- Request of quotations and issuance of PR/PO and other work assigned by IT Manager.
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent professional IT qualification.
- Good understanding of networking, servers, security technologies and capacity monitoring as training will be provided.
- Advantageous to have knowledge on Windows 2012/2016 server management, Exchange 2013, cloud technologies (Azure and AWS), networking administration and firewall policies though these are not a requisite.
- IT security mindset with a positive diligent attitude to resolve the underlying root cause is essential.
- Able to work independently and adapt to time sensitive and dynamic environment.
- Willing to learn new technologies, adapt to the backup role of networking and server support if required.
- Occasional travelling may be required for remote onsite support.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Kindly email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Tel: 6950 9755
EA Registration Number: R1872533
EA Personnel: Lim Jing Yee, Lena
People Profilers Pte Ltd