IT Engineer (Firmware / Entry Level)
- Full training and guidance for candidates
- AWS + VB entitlement
- Dynamic and friendly environment
Our client is a global barcode and RFID technology company that focuses on data collection and label printing solution.
- To support customers by providing firmware solutions on time to satisfy the users’ requirements.
- To consistently update company’s printer firmware with new technology and error corrections
- Create and prepare documentations for specifications, firmware design and evaluation
- Develop special customized firmware according to customers’ requests and requirements
- Enhance or correct issues pertaining to printer standard firmware
- Increase competitiveness of our products against others by implementing new technology into our line of products
- Involved in discussions with GMCs to better understand needs and requirements of end users
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 - 2 years working experience is require for this role
- Candidate without working experience but with relavet education certificate can be consider.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MSWORD format by using Apply Now button or email to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Ngu Hui Ling
Registration No : R1217701
EA License No : 18C9027
Corestaff Pte Ltd