IT Engineer (5 days, $2800-$3800, Support/ Network Experience)
- Work with partners and customers to troubleshoot technical issues and as escalation to product vendors till problem resolution.
- Possess the ability to learn and work on changing and emerging technologies.
- Work closely with the sales and marketing team to present, assess, design and recommend cybersecurity solutions to partners and customers.
- Work with vendors and partners to deploy proposed solution for customers.
- Provide pre-sales support, design & installation services and post-sales technical support for cybersecurity products represented by the company.
- Act as a consultant and offers solutions for customers’ problems.
- Diploma/ Degree with 1-2 years’ experience in IT deployment, administrator or support.
- Hands-on experience with Windows/MacOS/Linux OS environment.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP and network LAN and WAN architecture.
- Good understanding of hacking tactics and techniques, and common Internet threats.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
- Additional IT/Security certification is a plus.
- $3000-$3800 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310