A market leader in the industry. We are a large organisation with a diverse group of business. We are currently looking for an individual who seeks new challenges and career development. Write to us today, you may be the talent that we are looking for!
- Key contributor to the formulation of digital strategies in support of the company’s business strategies.
- Ensure best IT support for the business to operate efficiently: To scale up as it expands and ensure sufficient backup in case of system failure.
- Advise the senior management on the emerging technologies and digital trends that are most relevant to the company's goals and evolving needs.
- Advise on the capital investment parameters, priorities and risks for IT initiatives to maximize the return on investment.
- Develop an IT vision, strategy, and a roadmap, and lead the IT team and its business partners in effective execution.
- Ensure that current and planned technical architecture, investments and solutions are aligned with the company’s business objectives.
- Prepare and monitor IT operational budgets that meet prevailing objectives and constraints.
- Develop and execute an analytics programme for business leaders to make data-based decisions.
- Implement the most appropriate and effective IT organizational design to support and engage with the business.
- Hire, develop, evaluate, reward, and retain a highly-qualified team of IT professionals.
- Ensure that the team has strong system analysis and project management skills, and the ability to execute business-critical projects.
- Able to lead the team to achieve IT goals at all times and go into details to assist the team to resolve the various issues.
- Ensure succession and continuity in the IT management positions.
- Promote a “business-first” mentality at all levels of the IT organization.
- Foster a culture of innovation, transparency and accountability in IT.
- Direct the design, planning, implementation, and maintenance of the computing infrastructure that supports the company’s operations and business applications.
- Establish metrics for managing IT effectiveness and for measuring the impact of IT on the business.
- Maintain oversight of all IT projects, ensuring that commitments are properly planned, staffed, monitored and reported.
- Establish a comprehensive enterprise information security programme to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of relevant data.
- Lead the design and implementation of an enterprise-wide disaster recovery and business continuity plan within the budget.
- Establish and enforce IT policies, processes, portfolio management, development standards and methodologies.
- Review, recommend, and oversee all vendors and managed service agreements for computing, telecommunications, IT services and equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technology or related fields.
- 15 years of experience in technology, including a minimum of 8 years in a senior management position.
- Experience in the retail or related industry will be a plus.
- Familiar with SAP system and Business Intelligence tools.
- Proven results in providing IT solutions to improve the business efficiency/staff productivity.
- Demonstrated experience in developing in house IT system to support the company’s business needs.
- Demonstrated experience driving digital transformation and business growth through innovation and the implementation of technology and yet ground to maintain a practical IT budget.
- Possesses solid knowledge in the best IT solutions to retail industry, emerging technologies, their strengths and weaknesses and the ability to apply these in meeting the company’s key business goals.
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement comprehensive approaches to cyber security and risk management.
- Possesses good business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Outstanding organizational skills, and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Possesses exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written; able to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent negotiating skills with internal customers and external service providers.
- A high energy executive; tenacious and passionate about reaching the goal.