IT Desktop Team Lead (Office hours / East / Up to $3200)
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Mar-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform Asset Management of Infrastructure and Computing Devices
- Provide computer support services (Troubleshooting, patching, configuration, testing and maintenance) for any supported software and hardware.
- Work with 3rd party vendors
- Provide Training, Coaching and orienting users on how to use computer devices.
- Be responsible for completing assigned tasks on time and to the satisfaction of the users.
- Handle helpdesk duties.
- Manage a Team of Desktop Engineers to carry out day to day operations.
- Perform Windows Servers 2008 and above/ all relevant system patching work.
- Submit daily, weekly and monthly reports to Client and managers.
- Diploma in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Certification or experience working with Windows Servers
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar capacity
Interested candidates please apply via [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Germaine Quah R1879449
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd 12C6135
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd