IT Desktop Support
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
- Provide support requirements at customer’s site (Installation, repair, servicing, maintenance of solutions to ensure customer satisfaction and service operation are achieved.
- Conduct installations based on customer’s requirements and company specifications.
- Diagnose and perform repairs on equipment and solutions, ensuring relevant updates and patches are applied accordingly on-site or remotely.
- Initiate escalation procedures and follow up on all open requests of allocated sites to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain daily operations of IT services on the installation, configuration, and set-up of computer equipment.
- Able to maintain office network accessibility and troubleshooting.
- At least Diploma in Engineering/Computer Science/IT
- At least 2 years of experience in technical service role
- Proficient in MS Windows, desktop hardware and network environments
- Good communication skills
Interested Applicants please send your updated resume to
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R2094152) stating your availability, current and expected salary.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd