IT Desktop Support Engineer
Feliz Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 20-Jul-2018
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Requires to support both desktops and server environment running on Microsoft Windows Operating System.
- Build and install PCs and peripheral devices, such as printers, scanners and mobile/smart phones related to desktop infrastructure, in accordance with given standards.
- Maintained installed PCs and peripherals with routine maintenance.
- Identify, log and resolve technical problems with software applications and Microsoft Office applications.
- To assist all our clients with any logged IT related incident when called upon.
- To take ownership of issues by carrying out problem analysis to implement temporary or permanent fixes with the aim of restoring service to our client as soon as possible; escalating incidents to other support teams when necessary.
- Ensure that work is carried out within agreed service levels in accordance with given guidelines.
- Explain and document technical issues in a clear way to our Clients. In addition, to accurately record, update and document requests using the IT service helpdesk ticketing system.
- Maintain our Client databases with up to date solutions and clear record of activities.
- Use call logging system to accurately record telephone requests.
- End Users 1st level service desk, with good analytical troubleshooting skills on hardware, applications and e-mail support.
- Familiar with the concepts of basic LAN/WAN networking infrastructure.
- ITE / NTC / Nitec / IB, ‘O’ or ‘A’ levels / Diploma / Degree
- 1 year experience in managing desktop, networking and server support will be an added advantage
- Systematic and Organized person with good initiative
- Good Communication, written and Intrapersonal skills
- Excellent Customer Service face-to-face, telephone or electronic interaction with Clients
- Knowledge of Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 10 and Mac OSX
- Ability to work in a team and ability.
- Singaporeans only need apply.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume, stating expected salary and date of availability together with a recent photograph to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Only short listed candidates will be notified
Feliz Pte Ltd