IT Deskside Support Engineer
Our client, a US multinational corporation located in the Eastern part of Singapore, is seeking a suitable individual to join as IT Deskside Support Engineer.
Working with colleagues in the IT Team, the IT Engineer will:
- Provide helpdesk service to users; this includes diagnosing, troubleshooting and resolving issues and escalating them to specialist teams as necessary.
- Provide hardware and software installations and initial instructions.
- Assist users in relation to software upgrades and new releases.
- Provide basic training and support in the use of Microsoft SharePoint to users, escalating cases if deemed necessary.
- Deploy devices and accessories to new staff, including briefing them.
- Manage spare devices and accessories for loan to users.
- Participate in testing the compatibility of new standards, architecture and design with the existing infrastructure.
- Handle ad hoc tasks and take on projects as required.
We expect the successful candidate to possess 3 to 5 years of IT support work experience. He/She will be self-motivated, service-oriented and capable of working independently (with end-users) with minimum supervision in a team environment.
As this position entails substantial liaison with others, a mature disposition as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills are pre-requisites.
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please email your detailed Word-format resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], quoting “IT Deskside Support Engineer” as the subject matter.