IT Deputy Director
Everest Gold Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 1-May-2020
Bachelor's / Honours
- Planning, organizing, directing and controlling a division-size staff and more than 20 technical personnel.
- Formulating systems software, network systems and programming and data center operations strategy to meet departmental goals, developing schedules, work plans and cost controls.
- Directing, assigning, coordinating, reviewing and evaluating the work of staff for maximum productivity.
- Analyzing staffing pattern in terms of career development and turnover to estimate recruiting and training needs.
- Assessing workload of sections and activities, reassigning staff and evaluating and modifying work assignments as necessary.
- Communicating technical information technology concepts, problem solutions and project progress and needs in a timely manner.
- Identifying and analyzing problems; drawing logical conclusions, developing effective courses of action.
- Understanding and considering the impact of organizational, management, administrative and personnel aspects of information systems design; resolving related problems, and making appropriate recommendations.
- Applying principles of cost benefit analysis and cost effectiveness to data processing activities.
- Working effectively with superiors and subordinates, other information systems managers and staff, personnel from customer departments and CAO analysts.
- Gathering and analyzing data, drawing sound conclusions, preparing clear, concise written reports, and making effective verbal presentations.
- Degree in Information Technology
- More than 2 years working experience in managing and leading more than 20 technical staffs
- Good knowledge of online trading platform
- Focus on technology management
- Ability to communicate in English and Mandarin (in order to communicate and correspond with Chinese speaking associates regards in technical information technology concepts, problem solutions and project progress and needs in a timely manner.)
Everest Gold Pte Ltd