IT Database Analyst
• Management and operation of Microsoft and other public and private Cloud technologies.
• Involve in the installation, configuration and upgrade of any related IT infrastructure during project implementation.
• Ensure industry best practices are in place for server, network, storage and cloud solutions.
• Confirm project requirements by understanding user requirements; conferring with others in the project team.
• Assist in planning, designing, and implementing stages during the project cycle.
• Perform User Acceptance Test, project documentation and document sign-off.
• Work closely with vendors and other team members to troubleshoot complex issues and document solutions.
• Tasks related to risk management and security compliance including vulnerability scanning, Software, OS, Database and application patching and upgrades, measured against SLAs.
• Complete data backup and restore tasks.
• Provide root-cause analysis, contribute to knowledge base, and provide recommendations for continuous improvements to workflow, process, and technology.
• Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree in Computer/Information Science or equivalent
• 2-5 years Systems Administration experience supporting enterprise datacentre / cloud solutions
• Experience with handling Cloud Infrastructure
• Experience deploying High Availability solutions on operating systems and database
• Experience in full project involvement and timeline management
• Able to work beyond office hours during project implementation stage.
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com or click on Apply Now.
We regret to inform only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
EA No: 12C6135 | EA Registration No: R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd