IT Data Analyst (Process Automation) - Perm, West
- Implement internal process improvements i.e, automating manual processes, optimising manual data pipelines
- Ensure that data infrastructure and pipeline projects are delivered within scope based on end user requirements
- Drive build data culture and literacy among internal stakeholders
- Liase with IT department and/or external vendor on data requirements required for data infrastructure(s)
- Work with IT department on user acceptance test to ensure deployability of new data infrastructure and solutions from end user perspectives
- Degree in Information Technology related discipline, having 1 to 2 years hands-on experiences in data management or a related function
- Background in Data Management, Data Infrastructure and Data Analytics preferred.
- Experience in managing and understanding data infrastructure and data pipelines
- Good project management and communications skills for stakeholder engagements.
- Knowledge in data life cycle and the work required to support each stage of the data life cycle. i.e., data ingestion to data science
- Knowledge in big data tools and technology, and open source softwares like R and Python
- Possess an analytical mindset and aptitude for problem solving
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17283
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD