IT Consultant / Senior IT Consultant
ICT Security Governance and Compliance
- Support IT audits, ensure compliance to security mandates.
- Policy reviews and updates.
- Organisation’s IT Policies.
- Hardening Standards for the organisation’s ICT resources.
- Support and track in the review, status and closures of security risk assessments, non-compliance and waiver requests.
- Review and improve the organisation’s security posture.
- Establish security monitoring baselines.
Information and Cybersecurity Management
- Ensure compliance to the organisation’s security policies, standards and report statuses on security testing (e.g. patch, VA etc.).
- Security testing and support.
- System configuration review.
- Vulnerability Assessments (VA).
- Penetration Test (PT).
- Security systems tuning and rules review for the organisation’s IT infrastructure.
- Review vendor’s implemented security audit logs.
- Security consultancy in areas of threat and risk assessment throughout the system lifecycle from implementation to maintenance.
- Monitor and initiate investigations into reported system security events.
- Day to day operations (eg O365 Security and Compliance Centre).
- Manage the organisation’s security incidents.
- Coordinate review activities (log review, firewall rules review), investigate suspicious activities and report to the IT Management team.
- Implementation of security initiatives and security requirements.
- Ensure end user awareness on security.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or equivalent (e.g. Information Systems).
- Preferably 5 years of experience in the IT Cybersecurity domain.
- CISSP Certification (preferred).
- Possess knowledge and experience in Office 365 and networking environments.
- Knowledge of security processes, security, privacy, risk and compliance concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Balanced, clear judgement and flexible thinking. Strong critical thinking at both abstract and concrete levels and good knowledge of business processes. Dedicated to the team and company.
- Organisational skills to multitask, estimate resource needs and dependencies, and deliver on time.
- A team player with strong organisation and people handling skills.
Kindly state your expected salary in your job application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited