IT Consultant (Peoplesoft Campus)
Overall lead and implement IT initiatives to support the needs of the business.
- Review existing system and technologies and make recommendations on how to improve existing systems
- Provide consultancy to stakeholders and business units
- Oversee the operations for the applications team
- Manage end to end of projects
- Manage budget
- Identify and mitigate risks
- Lead and manage a team
- Be in touch with trends and new technologies.
- Other duties as and when required
- Possess at least 15 years of relevant working experience with at least 4-5 years of leadership skills
- Strong experience in Peoplesoft Campus software is a MUST
- Possess strong abilities to understand the needs and requirements of the business.
- Strong in identifying gaps and problem solving
- Strong project management skills
- Possess strong analytical skills with abilities to reason, persuade and negotiate to drive buy-in and changes
- Able to work well across teams and departments
- Min. Degree in IT or equivalent
If you are confident that you have the relevant experiences, please email your resume in MS Word format stating your current and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Your interest will be treated in strictest of confidence.