CoreTRM provides a cloud based CTRM software platform to Oil and Gas Trading companies in Singapore and around the world. We provide competitive salaries and career development in the highly competitive and sought-after oil and commodity industry.
We are now looking for additional consultants to implement the software for new clients.
CTRM stands for Commodity Trading and Risk Management software. The platform allows trading organizations to handle the full trade lifecycle of physical and derivative trades from trade capture, thru operational logistics, to financial settlement. Risk management features enable management to track profit and loss, monitor risk metrics, and ensure adherence to trading limits in real-time across the organization.
- configure and implement CoreTRM successfully for clients
- understand and document client requirements
- identify any gaps and determine appropriate solutions
- extend the core product using the data model and the scripting extensions
- design and configure interfaces to other applications
- facilitate and ensure user acceptance
- carry out training for end-users
- raise change requests for platform enhancements
- liaise with CoreTRM product developers to design and test enhancements
- follow CoreTRM standards, procedures and policies
- provide ongoing support to clients when required
- travel to or based at client sites, including overseas, when required
- excellent communication and analytical skills and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- knowledge of other technologies used including HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, JSON, REST API, C#
- understanding of efficient database design
- knowledge of the oil & gas or commodities trading industry is helpful but not mandatory
Coretrm Pte Ltd