IT Consultant (Application Services)
The IT Consultant (Application Services) will be part of the IT team in TAL Corporate Services.
- Actively define and analyse the organisation’s business requirements;
- Conceptualise and develop innovative and cost-effective IT solutions to meet business requirements;
- Develop the validation and acceptance criteria with users to ensure acceptance of IT solutions;
- Drive smooth deployment, adoption and operations of IT solutions;
- Implement and maintain IT governance frameworks, standards and policies for managing ICT projects, budgets, risks and resources;
- Manage customer’s expectations, develop and actively engage customers so as to enhance customer satisfaction;
- Project, contract and vendor management skills are required.
- Tertiary education in Computer Science or equivalent (e.g. Information Systems).
- Minimum of 3-4 years of relevant experience in IT management, including experience in project management and a system analyst role in web-based development IT projects.
- Pro-active, resourceful and self-motivated to innovate and take smart risks to achieve business goals and customer satisfaction.
- Able to take a broad, strategic perspective as well as drill deep to understand business needs and challenges.
- Proven experience in IT business analysis, application solutioning and design, testing, and new technology evaluation.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders.
- Able to facilitate discussions/workshops to elicit, manage and prioritise key business needs.
- Ability to establish and foster effective relationships and partnerships with different stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- A team player with strong influencing and people handling skills.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited