IT Co-ordinator (5 days work week, Transport & Lunch provided)
Multico Infracore Holdings Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Jan-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Provide adequate and fast IT desktop support to local and overseas users
- Install, configure and maintain servers, desktops/laptops, routers, printers, LAN wires, phone
- Liaise with vendors on IT hardware and software purchases and maintenance
- Keep up to date with the IT technologies and support implementation of new systems and projects where required
- Monitoring and maintaining critical systems, for example, network, phone system, etc. managing IT assets, facilities
- Data and Security management - data backup, management, security control of data, facilities, systems.
- Manage users as an administrator (create account / email, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- ITE in IT/Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience in IT, full knowledge/understanding of general IT techniques, fresh graduate with good attitude are also welcome to apply
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, experience of managing networks, firewall
- Familiar with Microsoft Exchange, MS Dynamic NAV, PC hardware.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to work with all levels of staff and work independently
- Positive, motivated, committed and resourceful
Multico Infracore Holdings Pte Ltd