IT Business Analyst , Salary up to $5,000
Role Purpose /Background/Nature of Work – Delivery, Operational Leadership or Strategy
- Is responsible for the delivery of work requests and projects
- Provide the interface between the user and IT in defining and delivering the optimal solution, through detailed business requirements, functional requirements and provide leadership in Change Initiatives and Change Management.
- Produce and complete assigned tasks for Strategic, Mandatory and Tactical Change Request, within budget and within projected Scope of work.
Resource Complexity – People, Process, Financial & System Leadership
Business Requirements Definition:
- Assess and document current capabilities.
- Analyse and document Business Requirements.
- Conduct feasibility studies and prioritise Business Requirements.
- Evaluate alternative high-level IT solutions and make appropriate recommendations.
- Conduct Business Requirements walkthrough on product enhancements with users and other key stakeholders.
- Define the high level business process model showing the end-to-end business process.
- Document detailed business processes decomposing every high-level process into fine-grain activities and tasks.
- Document Business Analyst procedures for users.
- Assist in provision of Business Analyst training to processing staff, when necessary.
Business Case Development:
- Provide support for the development of financial metrics/KPI’s.
- Recommend any value creation opportunities and solutions (scenarios) to implement against alternative opportunities and scenarios.
- Help define metrics and performance goals for the project.
- Contribute, where required, to the overall planning and re-planning of the project.
- Contribute, where required, to the effective monitoring of the plan and project status.
- Support the project manager by proactively providing input and raising issues and concerns in a positive manner, i.e. with suggested solutions/options.
- Manage minor change requests making effective use of standard project tools & methodologies in:
- Change request planning
- Progress tracking and reporting
- Change control
- Issue and risk management
- Creation of system testing plan
- Execution of system testing
- Co-ordination of UAT
- Minimum of Diploma (IT and Relevant Disciplines)
- Good knowledge of insurance products and processes.
- Sound knowledge of relevant insurance platforms and systems.
- Well versed in imaging or online business information.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience as a Business analyst in a Life Insurance or Unit Trust / Fund Management environment or equivalent.
- Familiarity with project work or business change within a project or operational environment.
Interested applicants, please Email [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Jane Ng Wei Ling
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 99C4599
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recruit Express Pte Ltd