IT Business Analyst (QMS)
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)| Date Posted: 4-May-2021
EA Licence No: 06C5060|EA Personal Registration No: 200818951C
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- 2 years contract, renewable
- Working location: Nearby Pasir Panjang / Labrador Park MRT
- Working hours: Monday to Friday, 830am to 6pm
- Elicit, scope and manage business requirements.
- Conduct requirements gathering and analyse requirements for ICT projects.
- Manage operations of ICT projects including Government procurement process.
- Assist in evaluation of new Government tenders.
- Manage suppliers (in accordance to contractual obligations) to meet stipulated service levels within scope and schedule, and perform variation and technology refresh (when necessary).
- Perform timely reporting to upper management regarding the status of the project.
- Ensure ICT projects’ compliance to Quality Management System (QMS) and contractual requirements.
- Manage project timeline, stakeholders and communications including fronting customers’ queries on projects.
- Conduct audit and follow-up on customers’ usage of projects.
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information/Infocomm Technology, Computer or Electronics Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in ICT Industry and/or Government procurement
- Participated in full software or product development cycles
- Proven experience in IT business analysis
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Good analytical, organization and planning skills
- A team player who is able to work independently.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified*
Jobster Pte Ltd (EA License No: 06C5060)