IT Business Analyst
Are you the right person we are looking for as our team player to support our business growth? As part of our Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy (Thatz 2.0) growth roadmap, we are seeking keen candidates to join us on our journey as we scale towards greater heights.
Founded since 1998, Thatz International has now evolved into the Next-Generation ICT Engagement and Consultancy establishment.
Thatz 2.0 offers leading edge ICT & Digital Solutions, as well as, world class Services to organizations, companies or institutions seeking to further their operations or businesses excellence.
A BizSafe3 and TAFEP pledge company, Thatz International has been recognized through various achievements such as Singapore SME1000 since Year 2013 and Total Defense Award since Year 2012. The Founder has also been recognized with the inaugural Teochew Entrepreneur Award 2016.
Join Thatz now to maximize your true potential to the fullest by excelling in your CAREER!
ARE YOU THATZ ONE?
IT Business Analyst
- Works with Subject Matter Experts & Application Specialists to identify & understand business/user/stakeholder requirements.
- Gathers, analyzes and documents business/user requirements. Reviews and ensures alignment of requirements documented by users for projects involving different users (cross-functional).
- Performs and/or coordinates walkthroughs of user requirements/UAT strategy and obtains sign-off from users.
- Identifies the business needs, gaps and impact of the project and proposes feasible solutions.
- Develops user acceptance test (UAT) strategy and plan; coordinates the development of test scripts and steps prepared by business users.
- Coordinates and monitors progress of UAT, including monitoring and coordinating UAT logs and/or defects identified.
- Acts as liaison between the business users and the project team on business and user requirements.
- Reviews, analyzes and designs agreed business model or processes (where required)
- Provides or conducts “train-the-trainer” or initial training during implementation for projects involving new applications or modules.
- Works closely with Program/Project Manager on progress of project and discuss issues and risks.
- Continuously finds means and ways to improve operations, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with user departments to provide quality customer service.
- Ensures completion of documentation and filings.
- Three or more years of working experience in IT System Analysis and Design, business process analysis, data quality management, implementation and maintenance support
- Proficient in business process improvement frameworks, data modeling, system solutions, integration and technical design.
- Experience with Risk and Compliance will be an added advantage.
- Proven ability to deliver results within budget and tight timelines.
- A leader, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly analytical and good troubleshooting skills.
Key objective of this role:
To deliver awesome user experience through result oriented yet friendly service disposition ...we call it Thatz Way!
- Basic Salary
- H&S Insurance Coverage
- Annual Leave and Medical Benefits
- Other Benefits
As a people developer, we embrace Thatz Delight for:
- Annual Increment based on your job performance
- Company events and annual awards
- Community and sustainability support
As an advocate for fair employment, we strive to do our best to render objective and merit based considerations for all applications, and we shall communicate with you personally when short-listed. For those who are not short-listed, your profile will be kept for other opportunities where suitable.
Best wishes to your job search!
Feel free to recommend this position to your friend(s) or relative(s) who may meet our needs and be rewarded.
For more information about THATZ and other job listings, please visit: www.thatz.com
Please like our Facebook: www.facebook.com/thatz.international
THATZ International Pte Ltd