IT Business Analyst
We are looking for an IT Business Analyst to assist in the review, analysis and evaluation of business systems and user needs, documenting requirements, defining project scope and objectives, supporting the evaluation of applications and supporting the delivery of solutions in line with the School’s strategies. This role reports to the Applications Manager.
- Diploma or Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- Minimum relevant experience of 3 years and above
- Sound working knowledge of SQL and database design skills are essential
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Applications
- PHP or XML programming skills are highly desirable
- Experience with reporting software such as Visual Studio/SQL Reporting Services and Crystal Reports is highly regarded
- Working knowledge of iSams, Filemaker Pro, Firefly an advantage
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, communication and project management skills
- Pleasant disposition with excellent interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Able to work independently as well as a good team player with good initiative
- Above all – a smiling, positive attitude and the genuine desire to help users and improve business processes.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will conduct thorough background checks on all successful applicants.
Please refer to “Careers” on our website at www.tts.edu.sg for a detailed job description.
5-day week with annual leave entitlement. Interested applicants, please email with an application letter and detailed resume, stating your current and expected salary, date of availability and contact number to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
CPE Registration No.: 196100114C | Period of Registration: 7 June 2017 to 6 June 2023
Closing date for applications is Tuesday, 11 August 2020
(Only shortlisted applicants will be notified)
Tanglin Trust School Ltd