IT Business Analyst
Snaphunt Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Feb-2021
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Work within an established company with a solid track record of success
- Excellent career development opportunities
- You have an interest in private banking operations and products
Founded by a team with over 20 years of IT experience, our client supports businesses who outsource their IT functions, with their ability in cross-application connectivity.
You will be responsible for :
- Analysing requirements with business users and working with internal & external stakeholders to provide end to end expert solutions
- Performing root cause analysis, regression testing and outlining corrective action for given problems
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Being involved in project implementations and BAU enhancements.
- Collaborating and participating in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics.
- You are an Avaloq Certified Professional, with at least 5 years of relevant experience
- You have hands-on experience in Avaloq scripting language (Parameterization) and PL/SQL in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes
- Knowledge in private banking operations and products is required
- You possess excellent written and oral communication skills, with ability to conduct presentations to teams and internal users
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work of highest standards
- You are a strong team player and can liaise with various stakeholders
- You are highly analytical with strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
Snaphunt Pte Ltd