IT Business Analyst
- Analyse the organisation's needs, scope the problem and develop business case to address the problem
- Document requirements, source and evaluate alternatives, and recommend solution that best fits the organisation’s needs
- Work with vendors on the solutions and design to seek clarification and acceptance.
- Work with end users to ensure smooth deployment and adoption of new solution
- Manage conflicts, issues and changes to ensure stakeholders and project team remain in agreement on solution scope, communicate and manage expectations of stakeholders
- Diploma/Degree in IT related fields
- At least 3 years experience with IT systems
- Strong analytical, conceptualisation and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to pitch ideas and influence stakeholders
- Team player with strong organization and people handling skills
Interested applicants, please send your updated resume in MS WORD format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing. Do include your availability, last drawn & expected salary. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you.
Jia Ling l R1872250
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd