IT Business Analyst
- Work in a company with a solid track record of performance
- Leadership Role
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a top tier bank with a well established presence in the region. A frontrunner in digital transformation, it seeks to deliver premium services to all its clients worldwide.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationship and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Delivering the digital transformation roadmap.
- Ensuring business transformation deliverables account for current business process and include re-defining business processes where needed.
- Managing key stakeholders and communicating on project status, risks and key issues.
- Working with various teams to understand their requirements and implementing solutions accordingly.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a IT Business Analyst/ Project Manager or Digital Transformation/Change Management role.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Expertise in Agile would be highly valuable.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd